Recollections, lessons and epiphanies drawn from 25 years in the trenches with real clients spending real money
- Issue 15 – Super market war ends badly for me-too competitor
- Issue 14 – Why U.S. buyers of marketing and advertising services should be looking north
- Issue 13 – Longo's versus Michael-Angelo's in Round Two of a no-prisoners marketing battle between two near identical grocers.
- Issue 12 – Learn why being a "little bit different" is a disastrous marketing strategy.
- Issue 11 – Can "something for everyone" be a winning marketing strategy?
- Issue 10 – Why the marketing of the "plus sized" model is a big fib – and women know it
- Issue 09 – Birth of an apparel brand with LinkedIn as the midwife?
- Issue 08 – How can a marketing brand with no monetary value be invaluable?
- Issue 07 – Why one tag line is all good and the other is a tad fuelish
- Issue 06 – Hairy Group Buying, Best & Worst TV ads, Al-Qaeda Marketing? Michael Vick Redux
- Issue 05 – The rebooting of Iberostar Hotels and Resorts. A marketing case study in three acts.
- Issue 04 – Want to do marketing research for a fraction of the usual cost – and generate sales at the same time? You can.
- Issue 03 – Why a company owner admits his advertising is bad – and pays for the privilege
- Issue 02 – Three examples of brilliant PR campaigns – Canadian Tire, GM and Dawn
- Issue 01 – What you can learn from IKEA’s mastery of the price/convenience balance
|Wolfgang Franke is President & Creative Director of Words at Work Advertising & Marketing, a full service communications company established in 1988. Our growing list of valued clients are found throughout our local market, Markham and the Greater Toronto area, across Canada in cities such as London, Ontario, and Edmonton, Alberta, and an expanding list of international locations ranging from The Big Apple in New York to Kanturk, Ireland.|