NEED TO KNOW
12 commonly asked questions Toronto ad agencies get about small business advertising and marketing
Want answers to your questions about small business advertising and marketing? Contact us to request your
free introductory consultation.
- Is social media a good advertising option for my small business?
- What is a reasonable advertising budget?
- Do I need a marketing plan customized for a small business?
- Can a brick-and-mortar retail business succeed in a world where online buying is sky rocketing?
- How do I make the size of my business a marketing advantage?
- Where is the hidden sales gold for every small business?
- What are the three most common advertising mistakes made by small business owners?
- What can b-to-b (business to business) small businesses learn from their b-to-c (business to consumer) counterparts – and vice versa?
- What is the most under developed market segment?
- Why does my website not attract traffic?
- How can I stop being a market follower and start being a market disrupter?
- Why am I always one step behind the competition?
Why wait? Get answers to all these questions about small business marketing and advertising by requesting your free introductory consultation with Wolfgang Franke, President of Words at Work Advertising and Marketing Inc.